School uniform is available from Trendy Schoolwear, 113 Uppingham Rd, Leicester LE5 3TB
They are operating an Order and Collect service. Telephone 07809507007
We have some uniform available in school, you can order it through our ParentPay service.
The following are some of the schools’ regulations regarding dress and general appearance. I am sure these will make life simpler for Children, Staff and Parents.
• Uniforms should be kept neat and tidy..
• Hair, if longer than collar length must be tied back -this is required for good hygiene and safety.
• Ear-rings, bracelets, rings etc… should not be worn.
• A wrist-watch to be worn at own risk.
• Make-up or nail polish is not allowed.
• Plain black trainers only to be worn
• Sensible shoes only to be worn – no high heels, platform soles or fashion shoes.
The Governors feel strongly that the wearing of a uniform encourages a sense of belonging and a community spirit within our school.
This can lead to children having a positive attitude to their work and progress.
A uniform can also reduce the material pressures that are placed on children to wear expensive “designer gear” for school.
This can save parents cost and aggravation in the morning.
Any combination of the following is acceptable:
Black trousers/ shorts/ skirt/pinafore or a red and white checked dress in the summer
Black sweatshirt with school badge
Black/ White socks/ tights
Coats are left in the cloakroom all day (and children do have a habit of losing them) so please do not send them in with designer ones which, if misplaced, will cause upset.
A red and black tie may also be worn if you wish.
All children require a P.E. kit this consists of:
Black Shorts, white tee-shirt, plimsolls.
Please ensure ALL articles of clothing are marked with child’s name.